Dear White Chocolate Cranberry Macadamia Nut Cookie,
Congratulations! You will have a huge part in the 10 pounds I am quickly gaining this holiday season. I can not resist you.
White Chocolate Cranberry Macadamia Nut Cookies
recipe from All Recipes
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup vanilla baking chips
- 1 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- In a medium bowl set aside flour, baking soda and salt.
- Cream together white sugar, light brown sugar and butter (do not use shortening). Add slightly beaten eggs and vanilla.
- Add flour mixture until just mixed. Stir in vanilla chips, macadamia nuts and dried cranberries.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Place on ungreased cookie sheet by small scoop or rounded teaspoon. Bake for 10 minutes or just until set. Remove from oven and let cool.
I actually made half of this batch with dried cranberries and the other half with dried cherries. They tasted very similar, but I think I like the White Chocolate Cherry Macadamia Nut cookies better than the cranberry ones!